Monday, July 2, 2012

Wide Awake

Like every other girl, I have this bad habit of "impulsive shopping" when things of the like are offered at a very low price. Everything you will see below are of 350 bucks and below. Majority of these dresses were only 140 bucks can you believe! So you can see why I went bonkers. HEHE.

A few people have been requesting that I make a separate post about the things I bought in the market while I was in Taiwan. Well, here are some of the outfits I put together! 


I have a certain addiction for bows, as you can see in this other post here. I found this belt really chic so I bought it in several colours. When there's an item I know I'd wear often or love, I buy them in different colours for more variations.

The possibilities are endless when you get the hang of accessorizing! ;)




I'm actually not big on skulls, but the I fell in love with the colour of this chiffon top so bought it anyway. 



This dress stood out among the dress mountain I was going through. It's physchedelic print really caught my attenion! I love dressing up in colour. I think that's why I love this dress so much. :)


Anybody watch New Girl? Well, I personally love the show! I think it's cute and funny. This dress really reminded me of Jess for some reason. Don't you think so?



I fell in love with this bag because I found the colour so refreshing. It's just the type of bag I should be using on a typically hot day here in the Philippines. 


There's nothing I love more than chiffon and detail! This dress was a bonus for me as it had both. :)









If there would be 5 things in my closet that I can't have enough of, it would have to be:

1.) Chiffon tops
2.) Tank tops
3.) Cardigans
4.) Shorts
5.) Flats/Sandals

These tops were only 200 bucks each, including the floral tank tops! It was definitely a good buy for me.




I've always wanted to buy a crochet designed cover-up but never got to because my mum would always say: "Sweetie, you're too young to be a granny!" 

She wasn't with me during this trip so there was nobody to stop me from buying it. No regrets though! I really do love it. It gives me this sort of comfort.. I mean, I love my gramas. :)








Wedges! One of my favourite pairs at the moment. I love it for its colour and height. A lot of people don't like when I wear heels because I look gigantic. But I really love how they elongate my legs to make them look thinner! 

I don't wear heels often because I would always choose comfort vs. style. But these wedges are definitely an exception as they are very comfortable!

So, I hope you enjoyed the photos! Watch out for these outfits as I'll definitely be wearing them sometime soon. ;))


I love Katy Perry and I find this song catchy like all her other songs. I found it quite relevant to the post. As silly as this is going to sound, always shop with opened eyes! Especially in markets where they sell things at a cheap price. They usually hide the good items in between other ensembles so just be patient! It will all be worth it in the end, really. 

HAPPY SHOPPING!!! 

Comments are much loved down below. :)

For any questions or inquiries on anything, don't hesitate to e-mail me at:
alyssalopezarellano@gmail.com 








No comments:

Post a Comment